Aura is an established building consultancy, providing construction services, PFI Handback & post contract facilities management services, asset management, property management, investment services and bid development. We work in close partnership with our clients, ensuring that their needs are fully met on every project. We have an expansive supply chain providing flexibility and choice, ensuring successful outomes that are on time and budget. Our service on each project is tailored to suit out clients’ requirements with the emphasis on the quality of service we provide. Our ethos is centred around fostering lasting working relationships with both our clients and supply chain, and we pride ourselves on the numerous success stories of our projects in the last 15 years.
About the Role:
As part of our company development plans, we are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Bid/Business Development Coordinator to work alongside our existing team in the Gateshead office. The Bid/Business Development Coordinator role will be responsible for a diverse range of duties that are essential to the running of any company. This includes primarily; bid management, business development, Quality Management System upkeep, and marketing. The role will also look to encompass website management, and general administration and office duties.
We are looking for someone who has the capability to work on their own initiative and drive change. The role will involve working closely in a small team environment, so good communication skills and a can-do attitude is essential. This role would suit someone who is enthusiastic, confident, and happy to learn new skills, it is an important role to the business and will contribute to the lasting success of Aura in meeting its objectives and long-term strategy.
- Manage existing bid portals such as NEPO, TED, OJEU to assist in the “Bid Go/Bid No Go” process
- Manage the full Bid Lifecycle for all incoming bids
- Producing good quality content drafting, primarily dealing with common bid themes and standard bid requirements
- Working with the wider bid team to produce high quality documents used in submissions (the use of InDesign would be advantageous)
- Working with in-house Project Managers to produce content for inclusion on the website, mail shots, twitter etc.
- Managing the Quality Management System ISO 9001:2015 & 14001
- Maintaining appropriate company certification including ISO, Construction Line, ACCLAIM etc.
- Coordinating all Aura, SPV and NNT LIFT boards
- Reviewing and updating company marketing including company presentations, hard and soft copy marketing documents
- Providing key skills to support the bid process, including bid lifecycle management, content drafting, proof reading, compilation of bids, reviewing wider bid team responses for compliance with client requirements, compilation of supporting documentation & drafting and gathering client feedback on bids and incorporating into future bids
- Undertaking relevant audits such as Quality Management System and office Health & Safety
- Preparing, recording and dispatching the board minutes for Aura and SPV boards
- Planning and managing marketing events including workshops and conferences
- Bringing new ideas to the team to enhance the bids, the Aura brand, awareness of Aura and the Aura services
- General office administration, e.g. organising meetings, coordination of diary’s, filing, control of petty cash, answering phone etc.
- High level of competency on Microsoft office suite (Word, Power Point and Excel etc.)
- Marketing; specifically, the production of high-quality bids
- Bid Management (Bid Lifecycle Coordination & Bid Writing)
- Organisational Skills
- Recording minutes of Board Meetings
- Being able to foster excellent relations with clients, staff and suppliers
- Construction Industry Knowledge
Advantageous Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of Educational Organisations
- Knowledge of Framework Contracts
- Financial Awareness
- Experience in Managing Community Projects
- Website Management
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign
- Quality Management Experience
If you are interested in the above opportunity, please submit your CV and Covering Letter to the team via email on email@example.com
Closing Date – Noon Tuesday 11th August 2020.
Interviews will be held between Thursday 13th August – Wednesday 19th August 2020.
Due to the current circumstances all interviews will be held remotely via ZOOM Video Conferencing Facility.